Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 4 - Bruges

Am writing this sitting next to the bell tower in the centre of Bruges. Wow, this city is amazing. There are so many medieval buildings preserved intact that almost everywhere has some interesting piece of architecture. It's a lovely sunny day at the moment, and after I've had some lunch I'll head to the park and do a bit of reading, or maybe check out one of the art galleries if it isn't overly pricey.

Still staying at Camp Astrid at the moment, but will continue to wind my way up the coast tomorrow morning. I'll see if I can make it to somewhere near Knokke, or maybe Zeebrugge.

Am a bit tired, sore and bugbitten, but in pretty good spirits still. I am however getting a bit tired of sleeping in a tent. Can't wait to spend my first night in a bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment